The Street Pilot comes preprogrammed detail of street maps and optional traffic alerts. It is exclusively designed for the devices of the iPhone and iPad. It supports voice-prompted directions which automatically pronounce the name of streets and also calculated a new route if you get off track. The StreetPilot is easy to use application and consists of features like millions of preloaded POIs, photoReal junction, 3-D feature, speed cameras powered by Speedwatch, information traffic, photoLive traffic cameras and many more. Some other features of Garmin Street Pilot include the following:
- Information about the position of the GPS satellites and the quality of the signals.
- World map with zooming feature in the range of 1200 km to 30m.
- Find waypoints, cities, and exits.
- Extended search function for points of interest, addresses, and intersections, if there is a MapSource map available in memory.
- It stores up to 500 waypoints with the name up to 10 characters.
- It stores up to 50 routes with up to 50 waypoints per route with a maximum of 500 waypoints in total.
- Displays current location along longitude, latitude, and altitude
- Current time and date.
- Current bearing.
- Current, average and maximum speed.
- Distance and duration of the trip.
- It can also store the last ten traveled routes.
- It can let you know the time of sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset, as well as the current phase of the moon, constellation sun-earth-moon
If in case, you are facing the issues like freezing, locking up, failing to display the information regarding the map, you need to perform a reset of the Garmin StreetPilot. To reset the device, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all turn the unit off the unit.
- In the next step, you need to locate the reset button on your GPS. In some Street Pilots, you can place the thumbnail in the groove underneath the faceplate and pull it to reveal the reset button. If in case, you do not know the location of the reset button, refer the documentation.
- Now press the “Reset” button to reboot the hardware of GPS, press the “Power” button to turn the device on.
By following above mentioned easy steps, you can easily restart your system and eliminate the issues. Although it is very simple to reboot Garmin Street Pilot. If you are still facing any hindrance, you can take help from Garmin StreetPilot Technical Support. The team of professionals provides the best Garmin devices Maps Support that too at budget-friendly rates.