Mio provides high-end GPS services and thus making it one of the well-known brands in recent times. There are various specifications that Mio offers to its users, like speech recognition, Bluetooth and synchronization to the different attached devices.
But to grab its advanced features you need to keep it up-to-date. Mio GPS Update helps you to utilize all the features without any kind of interruption. So, here we are going to guide you on how to update Mio GPS without any hassle.
What is Mio Updates?
Mio supplies its users with various updates on a regular basis. With the help of these, you will get more accuracy at the time of the browsing. All the versions are not free, some are paid also.
Mio updates are published four times a year. All you need to do is connect your GPS device to your computer as soon as Mio sends you an update notification.
You can even receive a lifetime update notification and for that, you must apply through MioMore Desktop using the product license.
Now, let us have a look at the steps that are required for updating the Mio GPS Maps.
Steps you Need to Perform for Mio Map Update
These steps will help you to perform this task effortlessly. Just follow all of them accordingly and try not to skip any steps in-between.
- To start the process at first you need to connect your Mio device to the computer. Thereafter make sure that the device is switched on.
- After that, just visit the MioMore Desktop. Here, you will find some updates which are available for your MIO GPS. Simply, click and install those updates.
- After completing the update close the desktop and then disconnect your device. If you do not have the MioMore desktop installed, then install it at the earliest.
- Now, connect the Mio device to your PC, turn it on and open the MioMore Desktop. For Mio More now you need to look for a pop-up that offers prompt software updates.
- After clicking on the pop-up you will find that it will ask you to choose your language to start installing the updates.
- Now, just wait until the download completes and you will note that the old maps automatically updated.
After completing the installation procedure disconnect the device. Thereafter, disconnect the device. Finally, you can use all the features that come along recent maps update.
Well, these were the most effective steps that you can apply if you are looking for answers regarding the Mio GPS Update. Hopefully, by now you can complete the Mio GPS map Update task effortlessly.