Install TomTom 520 GPS Map Home on Your Computer Device: TomTom NV is a navigator device manufactured by a Dutch-based company. It also produces action cameras, GPS sports watch, navy management systems, and location-based tools. It is one of the leading companies in the race of designing GPS devices. TomTom GPS Map device is the choice of the majority of people and has millions of users all over the globe. With the help of this post, we aim to let you know about the method to install the TomTom Go 520 GPS Map home on your computer system. Here is the procedure that you need to follow to get it done:
- Step1: Firstly you need to download the latest version of TomTom Go 520 After downloading it, click on Run. If in case you accidentally shut the window of Download complete, locate the file WinLatest.exe on your computer and double-click it. Alternatively, start the download again.
- Step2: In the next step, you need to select the language for the installation. Then make a click on the option of “OK.” Doing so will open the InstallShield Wizard for TomTom HOME.
- Step3: Now, click on Next, you will see read the end-user license agreement, click on it.
- Step4: Read the agreement and then accept the terms in the license agreement, you need to select the box and then click on Next.
- Step5: Install the standard installation folder, or click on “Change” to install to another folder.
- Ste6: If a message of “User Account Control” click on the option of “Yes.” Doing so will start the process of installation.
- Step7: Once the process of installation is completed, select the option of “Finish.”
This is all you need to do for installing the TomTom Go 520 GPS Map Home on Your Computer system. If even after following the steps mentioned above, you are not able to solve to install it, don’t worry. Contact with an expert soon.