Reset of a Garmin Zumo Unit-Garmin Zumo is one of the best motorcycle GPS unit manufactured by Garmin. It is top leading device and choice of many bikers. Garmin’s Zumo motorcycle GPS units are user-friendly and are weatherproofed against UV rays as well as bad weather. It has a touch screen with the size of the display more than 4 inches, and the high-res 5-inch built to enhance visibility in direct sunlight. Some other amazing features of Garmin Zumo are:
- Readable in sunlight.
- Resistant to fuel vapours.
- Bluetooth for hands-free calling.
- It comes with the feature of adventurous routing and finds curvy or hilly roads.
- Rider alerts for sharp curves, state helmet laws.
- Speed cameras.
- It can control music from an MP3 player or smartphone.
Despite its profoundly amazing feature, there may occur some problem to resolve this; you can simply reset it to eliminate the encountering issues. To reset your device, you need to follow the below steps:
- Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds.
- Release the power button; Once the device turns off.
- Again press the power button to complete the process of resetting the Zumo.
Master Reset of Garmin Zumo Unit
For performing the master reset, you need to perform the below-mentioned steps:
- Turn off the Garmin Zumo unit and detach any power cable from the gadget.
- Now, touch and hold the lower right corner of the screen with your index finger.
- You need to continuously touch and hold the lower right-hand side corner of the screen and turn on Zumo unit.
- Don’t release the power button until you see a message”Do you really want to erase all user data?”
- Once the message mentioned above appears on display, remove your finger from the screen and touch on the option of “Yes.”
By making use of the steps that are mentioned above, you can quickly reset your Garmin Zumo GPS unit. But if in case, you are unable to do so, don’t get annoyed. You can take help from our Garmin device support experts. Our experts will resolve the problem of Garmin Zumo at reasonable and affordable rates that too in minimum time. To have our Garmin device support, all you need to do is to call on our service helpline number.