Today, people are fitness conscious. From diet to exercise, today’s generation keeps everything streamlined to attain good health. But imagine an application that can help you in tracking activity, recording trips and customizing layouts of maps. SportTracks is one such app that has turned this into reality. It has presented an efficient digital platform for fitness which any athlete can utilize to stay in form. In 2014 SportTracks joined hands with Garmin and enabled support for synchronizing the app with Garmin Connect. But some users are unaware of the process through which they can accomplish this task without any hassle. Here, before approaching a Garmin connect technical support team, you can try syncing your device with the help of a procedure explained below.
It is mandatory that you perform every step in the same way it has been written. Otherwise, you will not be able to yield any benefits from this.
- Step 1: Open SportTracks application and select your profile which will show up in the upper right corner of the app.
- Step 2: Now you will be able to see an option of “My Account”, click on the same. It will lead you to another window where you will get an option of the “Sharing tab”, click on the option and proceed further.
- Step 3: A window will open where below a text “import your fitness data from popular services and devices, it’s easy” you will find an option to “connect”. Click the same button.
- Step 4: Now the application will show you options of all available devices with which you can connect. Select the Garmin Connect option here and move ahead with the process.
- Step 5: When you will select the Garmin Connect option it will open a window that will ask you for permission on allowing access to SportTracks. Click on the “Allow” option to authorize access to your account. If you are new to SportTracks and do not have a workout history then, you can also import the entire Garmin Connect history with the help of your password and email. SportTracks will register your information within the next 24 hours.
In case if you are unable to sync your device, then it will be wise to contact Garmin Connect technical support service. They will escort you in the right direction to resolve issues so that you can smoothly synchronize your gadget.