Unable to Update Maps of TomTom Via 135? Read this Post and Get to Know About the Steps that One Must Follow to Eliminate this Issue.
Unable to Update Maps of TomTom Via 135: TomTom NV is one of the leading Dutch-based navigator device manufacturing company. They produce a wide range of navigation devices; TomTom Via 135 is one of them. The TomTom Via 135 is a 5-inch car satellite GPS gadget that shows up the maps for the UK and Ireland. This will also let you know about the duration of time that in which you are going to reach your destination. It’s also helpful in knowing about the congested routes and will suggest you the faster route if available. This device is well designed the only difference between the previous models and this one is the small hole in the uppermost right-hand side of the screen that is home to the microphone. Many users have reported the problem that they are unable to update the TomTom GPS maps.
Here, in this post below; you will get to know about the points that you need to follow for resolving this problem:
- Firstly you need to ensure that you have the newest Service Pack for Windows installed on your device.
- Now, you need to reset your G.P.S device, make sure that it is on when you connect it to the computer.
- Check whether you are logged in as an ‘Administrator’ to make sure that you have enough rights to connect new hardware to your computer system.
- Connect your TomTom device to another USB port on your system. Also, you need to plug in the USB connector directly into a USB port on your computer rather than into a USB hub.
- Also, use only the original USB cable that came with the TomTom Via 135 device and connects it directly to the device. You cannot use the mount to connect your device to your computer.
- You need to verify that the USB cable that you are using is not faulty.
- The software like firewalls, antivirus, and pop-up blockers can also create conflict with MyDrive Connect. It may be essential to configure your firewall and router to let the MyDrive Connect full access to the internet.
- If in case you are using MyDrive Connect on a business network, for instance at your office, be conscious; that your corporation may have limitations and access policies that may block MyDrive Connect from connecting to TomTom servers. Also, if you are utilizing a public network; it could be an unstable connection and could create failure in download or installation.
Why choose MapsUpdates for Getting Support for Unable to Update Maps of TomTom Via 135
In none of those mentioned above tips worked for you in updating TomTom GPS maps, there is no need to get panic. You can take help from us, we have a unit of certified TomTom experts that have full knowledge about the issues of this navigation device and can resolve it in minimal time. MapsUpdates offer reliable and effective solutions at inexpensive rates. We have maintained a record of providing 100% consumer satisfaction; Our technical team will always try to maintain the same level of excellence. We frequently give training to our specialists so that they can stay updated with the latest technology; problems, and the solutions to fix such obstacles. If you ever encounter an issue with your TomTom device do contact our technical support for TomTom maps update. We will be happy to help you.