The ultra-thin updated Garmin Nuvi 1300 Auto GPS has a widescreen display, yet it is slim and light enough to take along on all your travels.
This GPS is quite affordable that includes features such as regional mapping, the street name that is announced by name, offers an option for pedestrian navigation. Also, it helps in calculating a route that is more fuel-efficient with ecoRoute.
Garmin Nuvi launches new updates regularly. Hence, you need to update this mapping device on a regular basis.
But users often ask what is the process of updating Garmin Nuvi 1300. That is why we have come up with some effective steps in order to perform the updating task easily.
So, go through the steps as discussed in the later section and apply them carefully.
How to Update Garmin Nuvi 1300?
With Garmin Express, keeping your Garmin device up to date is no rocket science. You can easily perform it with some manual tweaks.
Here, we have provided some easy steps to do Garmin Nuvi 1300 map update.
So, let’s get started.
Nuvi 1300 Update: Easy Steps to Perform
To download and install the updated version of the Garmin Nuvi 1300, perform the following.
- First of all, connect your device with a high-speed internet connection. Now, launch a web browser on your device and visit the official website of the Garmin Express.
- Move to the reliable source of the Garmin Express to download the updated version of the Garmin Nuvi 1300. Next, compare and then ensure that you have fulfilled all the requirements of the system.
- Now, hit the Download button and soon the downloading process of the Garmin Nuvi 1300 gets started. Once the downloading process completed, install it on your device.
- After you are done with the installation process, open the Garmin Express application on your computer.
- Now, get started by adding a device from the Garmin Express from the home screen. After you plug in your device, you will be guided through the setup process.
- If you want, you may register your device quickly by providing your email address. Registering will keep your loop about important product updated and exclusive discounts.
Note: It is notable that please follow all the steps as we mentioned in the section. Hence, do not skip any steps and apply all of them accordingly. If you already applied the above steps, then go through the rest of them and apply them.
- Once your device is added to the application, you will be brought to its dashboard. In the Update section, you will find all the updates for your device.
- If you want to add more than one device, simply click on the Home icon to get back to the home screen. Anytime you want to view available updates for a device, select the device from the Garmin Express home screen.
- From a device’s dashboard, you can easily install any available updates with just one click or view the details to learn more about the updates.
- You will be guided through the update process step by step. We will even let know when it is okay to walk away for a while.
- Because new maps often hold more road detail and points of interest that the maps they are replacing, they often take up more space.
- Garmin Express will help you if there is not enough space on your device to hold this new data. If your device supports an SD or micro SD memory card, you might need to expand storage space on your device.
- You can find these cards at most major retail outlets. If you do not have a memory card handy or your device does not support memory cards, that doesn’t mean you cannot install the updated maps.
Garmin Express can provide you with the regional map options that will fit the space that is available.
Garmin Express gives you access to app paperwork that came with your device, including manuals, and quick start guide.